Santa Cruz Hostel
A California beach hostel at the historic Carmelita Cottages
321 Main Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 USA
Our hostel has a few key policies that we ask all guests to follow while staying at the Santa Cruz Hostel. These policies help to create the safe communal atmosphere that we enjoy at the hostel. Please look carefully at these policies so you can decide if the Santa Cruz Hostel is right for you.
- We do not allow drugs or alcohol on the property.
- Office hours are 8am-10PM.
- Check- In is between 4-10PM and Check-Out is any time before 11AM.
- We ask that you be back to the hostel by midnight as a courtesy to our neighbors and your fellow hostellers. Please respect 10PM-8AM quiet hours.
- All guests over 18 must show current government ID to check in to the Santa Cruz Hostel; all U.S. Citizens over 18 must show a current government issued ID that shows your current address– i.e. a Driver’s license or a state ID to check in.Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, or have a signed parent permission form to stay at the Santa Cruz Hostel.